Are we having fun yet??? Just in case you think that only your family could qualify for the “Have a Crappy Christmas” Card award — I submit for your consideration…my own Clark children holiday family portraits. Let’s break down the film. EPIC sobbing from my middle daughter — and Why?…because…well… because of her placement on the bench. To which I literally heard myself say to her “Are You KIDDING me with this Ryann?” — But I moved her — and she stopped crying. Stinker. Then my lovely baby boy — who is always is full of joy…took her lead and gave me the WTF expression for what I swear was 90% of the photo shoot — the other 10% was split between him alternately 1. refusing to look at the camera and 2. open-hand slapping his sister upside her head. Finally — my one cooperative kid, our oldest daughter — relegated to gritted teeth and snarky commentary during this circus side-show asking — “Did you get it? Are we done yet?” My reply — NO we did NOT get it. And YES we are SO done. Shoot #2 went waaaayyy better…here’s a sneak peek from that shoot that we posted on Facebook.
Be sure to check out our Studio B Portraits Family Portrait Gallery on our main website — these are the “non-fail” photo shoots that are available to people who are not my blood related off spring!