Tell me that looking at these super awesome corporate business portraits of the fabulous 2 Degrees Consulting Team celebrating their 20 year anniversary doesn’t make you want to work here??? I mean, clearly these people know how to have a good time! Who doesn’t want to be part of THAT cool kids club? For this shoot, we packed up the our studio in Issaquah and traveled downtown to fashion a complete studio on location at their Seattle offices. We created the individual headshots using the building’s cement pillars as our backdrop and studio lighting to create the illusion of sunshine streaming through the window…it’s Seattle people — there was NO real sunshine :-) I’ve looked at this group corporate portrait of the team letting loose and throwing the confetti like 1000 times and every time I do…I love it a little more. Kudos to Patty Brown, 2 Degrees leader extraordinaire for being the brain child behind that creative idea…SO fun! Patty sent me her inspiration and ideas prior to the shoot and it was just super neat to collaborate with someone that has such great energy & vision.
I’m so excited to finally get to share more senior pictures from Rachel’s photo shoot! This U-Prep 2014 Senior is photogenic with a capital “P” and I absolutely loved this studio look of her rocking her little black dress and over-sized Boho inspired hat.
Attention Class of 2015, Studio B Portraits is casting for High School Models! We are currently accepting applications for our 2015 Studio B Seniors Modeling Team. If you are (or know) a High School Junior, Class of 2015 student that is fun, positive, outgoing, photogenic and ready for their close-up…that is a really good start! We’re going to have a focus on fashion this season and we really want to make sure that our models are ready to share their ideas & opinions… but first, we’re are catching up with Gracie, one of our Senior Models from last year!
1. NAME: Gracie
2. SCHOOL: Newport High School
3. My style right now is… anything simple and warm for this winter season!
4. Favorite magazine: Seventeen… so many freebies
6. So “Right Now”…. infinity scarves, leather booties
7. So “Over it”… yoga pants and uggs paired together
8. My favorite color(s) is… whatever my mood is
9. My celebrity style icon is… (ex. Kim Kardashian…she so glamorous) Jennifer Lawrence… she’s super down-to-earth for a celebrity
10. My favorite Studio B Model moment was… the actual photoshoots! Brooke did a great job of making them feel natural and not completely posed
11. Describe your best Studio B photo (or outfit) My favorite outfit was the simple blue top, darker rinsed jeans and booties since it’s a comfy outfit I could wear anywhere. And when it’s cold out, I just need to throw a jacket over!
12. Anything else you’d like to share with your readers…. Being a Studio B model was great because you’ll get excellent senior pictures out of it AND get to actively help promote the business! Brooke also really tries to make the photo unique to you, the model
READY FOR YOUR TURN IN THE SPOTLIGHT? Our awesome Studio B Models like Gracie are the Face of Studio B Seniors. Selected student models help us with showcasing the latest styles for the upcoming Senior Season, promote Studio B Seniors at their schools and are featured in all of our print and online advertisements including partner promotions with Sorella Salon & full page spreads in 425 Magazine. Our promotional models for the 2015 Campaign will receive a complimentary modeling photo shoot and have the opportunity to earn credit toward their Summer senior pictures. Click here for more and to apply online
Meet the Cullen-Levin Family! I loved their spin on the classic black, white and neutral color palette for their family pictures. Mom added a pop of color with a deep red scarf while each of the girls highlighted their own unique footwear choices to feature with their skirts – one in converse and the other in Mary Jane’s-style shoes & knee high socks! SO cute.
Today I’m thrilled to continue our High School Model Team interview series featuring another of our awesome models from last season. (Oh and if you are or know a Class of 2015 Junior interested in applying for this year’s team…there is a link and more info at the bottom of this article)
1. NAME: Abbey
2. SCHOOL: Mount Si High School
3. My style right now is… eclectic for sure! I wear whatever makes me happy and what I feel like wearing at the time.
4. Favorite magazine I actually have not read a magazine for who knows how long, but if I had to chose it would be Food Network or HGTV (I am completely aware that does not include any fashion magazines…oops!)
5. Favorite retailer I have fallen in love with urban outfitters http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/, the Brand American Rag http://www.amrag.com/ , and shopping at any small, individually owned boutiques is always exciting.
6. So “Right Now”…. Cowgirl Boots, fun jackets, and turquoise!!
7. So “Over it”…any and every kind of YOGA PANTS.
8. My favorite color(s) is…coral
9. My celebrity style icon is… Taylor Swift. Her style is bold, beautiful, classic, and modest.
10. My favorite Studio B Model moment was… The entire process of the photo shoot was a blast. I loved getting in front of the camera and Brooke made it so much fun.
11. Describe your best Studio B photo (or outfit) My favorite Studio B photo would definitely have to be the one where I was holding my snowboard on my shoulders. Wearing my gear and having my snowboard as a prop was a great way to personalize the photo!
12. Anything else you’d like to share….Brooke is such a creative photographer and she has a knack for bringing out the best in everyone she works with.
READY FOR YOUR TURN IN THE SPOTLIGHT? Our awesome Studio B Models like Abbey are the Face of Studio B Seniors. Selected student models help us with showcasing the latest styles for the upcoming Senior Season, promote Studio B Seniors at their schools and are featured in all of our print and online advertisements including partner promotions with Sorella Salon & full page spreads in 425 Magazine. Our promotional models for the 2015 Campaign will receive a complimentary modeling photo shoot and have the opportunity to earn credit toward their Summer senior pictures. Click here for more and to apply online