Today I’m thrilled to continue our High School Model Team interview series featuring another of our awesome models from last season. (Oh and if you are or know a Class of 2015 Junior interested in applying for this year’s team…there is a link and more info at the bottom of this article)
1. NAME: Abbey
2. SCHOOL: Mount Si High School
3. My style right now is… eclectic for sure! I wear whatever makes me happy and what I feel like wearing at the time.
4. Favorite magazine I actually have not read a magazine for who knows how long, but if I had to chose it would be Food Network or HGTV (I am completely aware that does not include any fashion magazines…oops!)
5. Favorite retailer I have fallen in love with urban outfitters http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/, the Brand American Rag http://www.amrag.com/ , and shopping at any small, individually owned boutiques is always exciting.
6. So “Right Now”…. Cowgirl Boots, fun jackets, and turquoise!!
7. So “Over it”…any and every kind of YOGA PANTS.
8. My favorite color(s) is…coral
9. My celebrity style icon is… Taylor Swift. Her style is bold, beautiful, classic, and modest.
10. My favorite Studio B Model moment was… The entire process of the photo shoot was a blast. I loved getting in front of the camera and Brooke made it so much fun.
11. Describe your best Studio B photo (or outfit) My favorite Studio B photo would definitely have to be the one where I was holding my snowboard on my shoulders. Wearing my gear and having my snowboard as a prop was a great way to personalize the photo!
12. Anything else you’d like to share….Brooke is such a creative photographer and she has a knack for bringing out the best in everyone she works with.
READY FOR YOUR TURN IN THE SPOTLIGHT? Our awesome Studio B Models like Abbey are the Face of Studio B Seniors. Selected student models help us with showcasing the latest styles for the upcoming Senior Season, promote Studio B Seniors at their schools and are featured in all of our print and online advertisements including partner promotions with Sorella Salon & full page spreads in 425 Magazine. Our promotional models for the 2015 Campaign will receive a complimentary modeling photo shoot and have the opportunity to earn credit toward their Summer senior pictures. Click here for more and to apply online