Lucky winner of our contest is entry number 9…David Ibarra.Â Congratulations David!
How shocked are you right now? Yep, that’sÂ SUNSHINE!Â Inglemoore High School Senior Michelle must have a direct line to the weather Gods because we went from sideways rain to absolute gorgeous Seattle.Â Big thanks to our Studio B Portraits make-up artist Margaret for the beautiful camera ready face (I’m sure it doesn’t hurt to have Michelle’s flawless skin to work with)Â For more 2012 High School Senior Pictures be sure to check out www.StudioBseniors.com
We haveÂ BIG TIME love for all of the support that you have shared with our studio soÂ weâ€™re sharing some love right back!Â Weâ€™re partnering with the fabulous Sorella Salon to give one lucky winner an amazing photo shoot experience!Â This GIVEAWAY will include: ***Sorella Salon Blow-out, Hair Style + Gorgeous Camera-ready Make-up followed by an awesome Studio B Portraits Photo Shoot & more. ($600 Value)***
The “I Love Studio B Portraits” Giveaway starts today and will end onÂ March 29thÂ at midnight. The winner will be selected by random number generator and announced here on the blog on March 30. The winner will have 24 hours to claim their winnings or another winner will be selected.
Please leave ONE comment below this blog post stating that you completed the steps below. That ONE comment will serve as your giveaway entry. Hereâ€™s what you need to do to enter:
- â€œLikeâ€ Studio B Portraits and Sorella Salon on Facebook
- While on Sorella Salon Page, it would be great if you could show a little love (love is optional but appreciated!)
- Go Studio B PortraitsÂ Facebook Photos , select your favorite Studio B Portraits photo and click theÂ “SHARE” button for that Studio BÂ picture to be shared on YOUR wall/timeline with the comment “Hoping to win the “I Love Studio B Portraits Photo Shoot Givewaway!”
- Please leave ONE comment below this blog post stating that you completed the steps below.
* You are welome to “share” more than one favorite photo from Studio B Portraits Albums but it only takes one share to play! Share button is two steps right of the “like” button
Just looking at oh-so-sleepy baby Nolan makes me happy.Â (And given how far overdue his birth was…I’m going to guess his Mommy Lisa is pretty overjoyed too!)Â The entire family arrived for this newborns’ very first portrait session andÂ I couldn’t help Â but get a little giddy when I saw his beautiful older sisters dressed in their ruffled rompersÂ — PHOTOGRAPHY JACK POT!!!Â At just 5 days old, you’d think this sweet baby would have slept the entire session but no…he kept Mom and Dad on their toes, waking up several times to snack and fill a record number of diapers
Ah c’mon Seattle, really?Â Sideways rain?Â Yep, but I’m guessing as you look at these gorgeous senior pictures of AliciaÂ you’d NEVERÂ guess it was cats and dogs pouring!Â Â This beautiful 2012 Senior Girl didn’t let a little soggy sidewalk keep us from shooting both outdoors and in the studio for what turned out to be such a fun photo shoot!