As we continue casting for our NEW 2014 Studio B Seniors Model Team (Open to current High School Juniors) I am so excited to share the latest in our model interview series featuring last season’s top model and Bellevue High School beauty Ellie! The thing that I love most about Ellie’s photo shoots is her ability to combine both sweet and sassy in the same photo. She always has a special sparkle in her eyes that makes her senior pictures just pop! For a photographer, it doesn’t get any better. And now our interview…
1. NAME: Ellie
2. SCHOOL: Bellevue High School
3. My style right now is… Vintage chic
4. Favorite magazine: Seventeen
5. Favorite retailer: Buckle
6. So “Right Now”….Cowboy boots with sundresses!
7. So “Over it”…maxi dresses
8. My favorite color is…purple!
9. My celebrity style icon is…Taylor Swift! Her style is very classic and polished
10. My favorite Studio B Model moment was…Posing with my mom! She is a huge part of my life and I loved being able to share this fun experience with her.
11. Describe your best Studio B photo (or outfit: I loved the photo of me wearing my cowboy boots and red dress playing my guitar. It really captured what I enjoy and I think anyone who knows me well would say it is a stellar representation of my personality
12. Anything else you’d like to share with your readers….I loved being a Studio B model! Normally I wouldn’t consider myself very photogenic, but Brooke made the experience a fun one that I will never forget.