We just announced a Model Open Call for our NEW Studio B Seniors 2013 Models and it dawned on me that each year we have the most amazing Model Team of High School Juniors helping us with the upcoming Studio B Seniors Campaign…photographing with us, promoting the studio and acting as the face of our brand.Â Â Since our selected models are gorgeous, fashionable, talented and outgoing we thought it would be fun to do Q & A about all things Style, Trend and the Studio B Experience with models from our previous season.Â Here’s the latest in our series featuring Katherine!
1. Name: Katherine Skorny
2. School: Mercer Island High School
3. My style right now is… playful, I love bright colors and sequins
4. Favorite magazine: SeventeenÂ
5. Favorite retailer: Nordstrom, it’s basically a second home to me
6. So â€œRight Nowâ€â€¦ Sweaters, I wear them almost everyday, they are so comfy and warm
7. So â€œOver itâ€â€¦ Clogs, they just are not cute and do not go with anything.
8. My favorite color(s) isâ€¦Pink and neon
9. My celebrity style icon isâ€¦ KourtneyÂ KardashianÂ or Eva Longoria, they are both short like me
10. My favorite Studio B Model moment wasâ€¦When Brooke and I were outside shooting this father and his son drove by. The dad rolled down the window and said, “Son take a picture, its not everyday you see a model.” It was awkward but funny.
11. Describe your best Studio B photo (or outfit) that we shot of you during either session and tell us why itâ€™s your favorite: My favorite outfit was with my blue flowy shirt, it’s so pretty and playful:)
12. Anything else youâ€™d like to share with your readers: I had a lot of fun modeling for Studio B and I recommend it to everyone! Brooke is the nicest lady and she is super fun!
Thanks to Katherine for her Q&A Interview with us! Click here for more information for applying for the NEW 2013 Studio B Seniors Model Team